BOOK A TEE TIME!
See what's happening at Mililani Golf Club!
See our latest specials*......
- Weekend Kama'aina Special from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm - $51 p/p
- Military Weekday Special - $39 p/p (Must present Military ID at check in)
- Merchandise Specials - Apparel up to 50% off
- Weekday Special for HFD, HPD and Seniors (55+) - $39 p/p (Holidays do not apply)
- Twilight Weekday Golf - $25 p/p to Ride and $15 p/p to Walk. Call for availability.
*Specials are subject to change. Must present valid identification at check in. Good thru December 31, 2014.
No Demo Days scheduled yet. Check back in the future.
DID YOU KNOW?
Waiahole Ditch on Hole #11
- The Waiahole Ditch was built by the Oahu Sugar Company between 1913 and 1916 to provide irrigation for the pineapple and sugar can plantations of central Oahu. Though sugar cane is no longer grown on Oahu, the ditch continues to provide irrigation to local farmers and Mililani Golf Club. The 25.3 mile waterway begins in the Kahana Valley diverting 10 million gallons of water a day from the windward side of the Koolau Mountain Range through the Oahu plains and ends in the Ewa Basin.
2015 PREFERRED CLUBS ON SALE NOW!
Preferred Club Benefits:
- Save up to 20% off green fees
- 10% off pro shop merchandise
- 10% off entrees at Alonzo's Restaurant
- 10% off at our sister course, Ewa Beach Golf Club